Entity Extractor for Rasa(Alternative for Duckling) - Getting Started with Rasa / Tutorials, Resources & Videos - Rasa Community Forum
👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground
Entity Extractor for Rasa(Alternative for Duckling)
post by JiteshGaikwad on Dec 28, 2019
JiteshGaikwad Rasa Certified Developer
So I have built Entity Extractor for Rasa using Microsoft Recognizers Text for extracting common entities like dates, time, currency, age, email id, and others.
It’s just an alternative for Duckling since there some problems using Duckling as it requires one server running for entity extraction as well as it’s not available directly on the Windows system .
Check it out here: https://github.com/JiteshGaikwad/EntityExtractor
Please note that this entity extractor doesn’t call’s any cloud API, it works offline.
Hope it helps
post by sr2929sr on Mar 19, 2020
hello @JiteshGaikwad - I am using your entity extractor successfully. Nice instructions on your GH page and it worked like a charm. Setting up Duckling was a challenge!
I have a question: I plan to use your extractor in production Rasa agents. How do you keep your libraries fully up to date and in sync with MS Recognizers-Text (for e-g: if new entities like major airports or global cities is added by Microsoft) … especially MS says on their GH page “More on the way”
post by JiteshGaikwad on Mar 19, 2020
JiteshGaikwad Rasa Certified Developer
Hey @sr2929sr, you need to update the python library of the Microsoft Recognized text and update the extractor file which I had developed to extract the new entities that have been added.
post by faiza_conte on Oct 29, 2020
@JiteshGaikwad…when i try to open the web page there is nothing pls plssssssssssssssssssssssss i want to know how that works can you teach me am struggling with duckling and if it is easy please show me
")