Empty Response after getting live on Heroku - Rasa CALM - Rasa Community Forum

👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground

Empty Response after getting live on Heroku

post by UmerTaptap on Sep 18, 2024

I am facing an issue: After publishing my chatbot on Heroku, I get an empty response with status code 200, “,” while local, I get the correct response. Anyone know what the problem could be?

22 views

post by jtrasa on Sep 18, 2024

My first step is always to look at the logs on the server in question. Use them to narrow down the location of your problem.

Related topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Getting an empty array from rasa in Heroku 1 363 Oct 2021
Https://.herokuapp.com/webhooks/rest/webhook returns EMPTY response 0 416 Jul 2021
Deploying to Heroku problems 1 414 Jan 2022
Rasa Webhook URL Response is not working 5 1.0k Sep 2024
Rasa chatbot is not replying after deploying to Heroku 1 463 Aug 2022