Duckling.rasa.com is no longer available? - Getting Started with Rasa / Tutorials, Resources & Videos - Rasa Community Forum

👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground

Duckling.rasa.com is no longer available?

post by tinyapps on Aug 20, 2022

Hello,

I have old (1 year or more) RASA project. Today I found that duckling.rasa.com:8000 is no longer available? Is it a temporary problem or duckling.rasa.com is no longer supported?

Best regards: V

post by rasa_learner on Aug 20, 2022

Hey, here is the DucklingEntityExtractor

post by tinyapps on Aug 20, 2022

Hello,

Sorry I am not sure what you mean? Yes I can run it on Linux or with docker, I am asking about the Duckling.rasa.com:8000 that used to exists?

Best regards: V

Related topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Duckling server on the Rasa getting started training course no longer exists 0 671 Sep 2022
Problems running Duckling on Windows 9 1.6k May 2021
Failed to connect to duckling http server 1 783 Jul 2020
DucklingHTTPExtractor correctly extracts entities on local machine but not in RasaX on GCP Instance 9 621 Jun 2020
DucklingHTTPExtractor correctly extracts values on local machine but doesn’t on Rasax UI on GCP VM 2 321 Jun 2020