Detect several intents - Rasa Open Source - Rasa Community Forum
Detect several intents
post by Julien on Jun 12, 2019
Hi,
Can Rasa detect multiple intents with a single user input ?
A basic example, if an user says : “Hey ! Thank you for your email !” I want to detect the intents “greet” and “thanks”.
I can create a new intent, “greet_thanks” but I can’t do it for each combination of intents and I don’t want to send a specific response. Just a concatenation of the responses for each intent. Here it would be : “Hi” + “You’re welcome”
Maybe there is a way to analyse twice the same input and to select the first then the second intent.
post by ameid on Jun 18, 2019
I hope you find this link useful:
post by Julien on Jun 26, 2019
Yes, thank you
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Can’t Detect multiple intent | 2 | 411 | Feb 2020 |
| Binary evaluation multiple intents | 12 | 1.2k | Oct 2020 |
| How to handle multiple intents | 1 | 324 | Apr 2022 |
| Preprocess user messages to recognize multiple intents | 0 | 289 | Sep 2022 |
| Multiple intents handling | 12 | 2.3k | Mar 2021 |