Deploy Rasa on Cloud for Free! - Getting Started with Rasa / Tutorials, Resources & Videos - Rasa Community Forum

Deploy Rasa on Cloud for Free!

post by Horizon733 on Jan 21, 2022

Hi, I have added a tutorial on how to deploy Rasa bot on Cloud for Free. Below you can find links and If you have any questions feel free to add them here.

Deploy your Rasa Chatbot on Cloud for FREE!?

post by surendra10125 on Jun 28, 2022

Hi @Horizon733

Do we have any alternate method of installing rasa x other than docker-compose because the rasa team deprecated that method

Thanks in Advance

post by Horizon733 on Jul 5, 2022

Hi @surendra10125 actually Rasa team has deprecated Rasa x so it is not recommended to use. Even if you want to then you need to do it via Helm charts and kubernetes.

post by surendra10125 on Jul 5, 2022

Hey @Horizon733 Thanks for the response can you please guide us on which is the advisable method to install Rasa

Our management decided to use Rasa X so it will be helpful for us if you can provide the best way of installation

post by Horizon733 on Jul 5, 2022

Hi but I am not right person to answer this question since I don’t have to great devops background. Try asking your devops team with the links to Helm charts and deployment videos of Rasa and mine

post by kalpa916 on Jul 5, 2022

@Horizon733 How many minutes will it take for 30 intents(each consisting of 17 examples)? For me, it is taking 5-6 minutes on a decent size server.

How long should take …I also trained through colab using GPU it takes 2 mins .But I want to train within 1 minutes to 50 seconds.