Default slot where latest bot response is store - Rasa Open Source - Rasa Community Forum
Default slot where latest bot response is store
post by Sandy on Sep 10, 2018
Hi,
I think I came across somewhere in the documentation the latest user message and latest bot response is stored. But I am trying to look for it now and I just cant find it. Does anyone have any idea?
Thank you, Shruti
post by Sandy on Sep 10, 2018
I found the latest user message- tracker.latest_message.text. But still not able to find latest bot response.
Cheers, Shruti
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Resend latest bot respond in fallback action | 4 | 1.1k | Jun 2019 |
| How to get latest bot response? | 4 | 1.9k | Oct 2020 |
| Get rasa chatbot reponses | 1 | 431 | Sep 2022 |
| How to get the last message uttered by bot | 7 | 5.1k | Jun 2019 |
| How to get bot uttered message | 3 | 617 | Aug 2021 |