Custom Channel UI :) - Getting Started with Rasa / Tutorials, Resources & Videos - Rasa Community Forum

👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground

[Custom Channel UI

post by JiteshGaikwad on Dec 7, 2018

JiteshGaikwad Rasa Certified Developer

Hey all, I have uploaded the Chatbot widget code for RASA, you can get it in my github :

Feel free to share your ideas that I may incorporate the Changes

post by Akshit on Dec 21, 2018

Akshit

Finally Christmas is here! waiting for this for so long

post by JiteshGaikwad on Dec 21, 2018

JiteshGaikwad
Rasa Certified Developer
Merry Christmas

post by Akshit on Dec 21, 2018

Akshit

Now I can show some cool bot responses with this UI!! Thanks @JiteshGaikwad

post by JiteshGaikwad on Dec 21, 2018

JiteshGaikwad
Rasa Certified Developer
welcome @Akshit i am glad, it helped you

post by prashant_kamble on Apr 19, 2019

prashant_kamble

Hi @JiteshGaikwad link is not working for custom input channel so can you provide me some reference so that I can implement custom channel for custom ui for rasa bot.

post by JiteshGaikwad on May 30, 2019

JiteshGaikwad
Rasa Certified Developer
Hey @prashant_kamble you can get the code here

https://github.com/JiteshGaikwad/Rasa_CustomUI-v0.1

Related topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Rasa chatbot with rest channel
Rasa Open Source
2 594 Jun 2021
Latest Rasa core integration with chatwidget 32 5.2k Nov 2020
Webchat
Rasa Open Source
40 5.0k Nov 2019
Rasa connecting to a custom ui
Rasa Open Source
1 513 Sep 2018
Utter_custom_message using rest input channel
Tutorials, Resources & Videos
10 2.1k Jan 2020