Correct intent but cannot extract entity - Getting Started with Rasa / Tutorials, Resources & Videos - Rasa Community Forum

👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground

Correct intent but cannot extract entity

post by Terra on Nov 23, 2019

I make custom intent and entity and also stories.
It can catch my intent but not extract entity
Received user message ‘ten years old’ with intent ‘{‘name’: ‘inform_age’, ‘confidence’: 0.9908258318901062}’ and entities ‘[]’
I make my intent such as - ten years old
How can I solve it?

post by JulianGerhard on Nov 25, 2019

Hi @Terra,
to answer your question we need more information. Could you please show us the content of your domain.yml and nlu.md ?
Regards
Julian

post by sravan2366 on Nov 25, 2019

Hi @Terra, If you can provide more details like domain, policies, and etc. I can help you… I too faced similar issue, some how I solved that.