Compatibility matrix, what if rasa version is missing here - [Deprecated] Rasa X Community Edition - Rasa Community Forum

👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground

Compatibility matrix, what if rasa version is missing here

post by madanmeena on May 17, 2021

I was thinking of upgrading the rasa version but I could not find the latest rasa version(2.6.1) in rasa-x compatibility-matrix Doe this mean it’s ok to use the latest rasa-x available version or should I wait before I upgrade rasa?

post by ChrisRahme on May 17, 2021

Yes it should be okay to use the latest Rasa X

Related topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Upgrading rasa I am getting an ERROR: rasa-x 0.33.2 requires rasa==2.0.2, but you’ll have rasa 2.1.1 which is incompatible 2 352 Dec 2020
Does rasa x still support rasa version 1.x? 1 379 Nov 2020
Rasa X incompatible version 14 1.3k Mar 2022
Rasa X compatibility with Rasa v1.8.0 1 531 Mar 2020
What is appropriate version of rasa-x which compatible to rasa version1.7.0? 2 1.2k May 2020