Chatbot Widget for Rasa using Rest Channel - Getting Started with Rasa / Tutorials, Resources & Videos - Rasa Community Forum
π Introducing the Rasa Playground
Chatbot Widget for Rasa using Rest Channel
post by JiteshGaikwad on Nov 20, 2019
Hi Community,
I have developed a ChatBot widget easy to connect to RASA bot through Rest Channel.
Check it out the code here:
Heading link Screens:
Thanks
post by btotharye on Nov 20, 2019
nice work @JiteshGaikwad
post by Saranya96 on Apr 15, 2020
How to get conversation history made in Chatbot Widget @JiteshGaikwad
post by JiteshGaikwad on Apr 15, 2020
@Saranya96 you can use tracker store for that and could please open another topic for this discussion since this topic is related to the chatbot widget.
post by amardeep on Feb 11, 2021
Hi @JiteshGaikwad great work. I have faced one issue that I feel is worth sharing. The sender_id is hardcoded in script.js.
const sender_id = βjitesh97β;
Issue faced : This creates confusion is rasa db while filtering unique sessions and also using Tracker Object inside custom actions. This can be made dynamic using uuid generator so that new session starts with unique id .
post by JiteshGaikwad on Feb 15, 2021
@amardeep I have added uuid generator for sender_id, please check the updated code, thanks.
post by a1exsta on Dec 3, 2021
@JiteshGaikwad , could you help me, please. I want to show the link (url) in the text response from my chat-bot and my user must have click on it. How do I make it in your widget? May be you have other ways to do it. Thanks!
post by nik202 on Dec 7, 2021
@a1exsta in domain.yml
responses:
utter_greet:
- text: "Check this video" [click π](/content/site-root.html)
Integration with reminders:
- I have added the following lines in credentials.yml file
callback:
url: "http://localhost:5034/bot"
post by Paula on Jun 17, 2022
I would like to integrate reminders with the Widget @JiteshGaikwad.
# callback_server.py
# Code for callback server
Thanks in advance, Paula