Cannot find class 'ConveRTTokenizer' - Rasa Open Source - Rasa Community Forum

Cannot find class ‘ConveRTTokenizer’

post by tiziano on Feb 14, 2020

Hi,

I’m trying to train a model using ConveRT from my Ubuntu server, but getting this error:

rasa-worker_1      | Traceback (most recent call last):
rasa-worker_1      |   File "/build/lib/python3.6/site-packages/rasa/server.py", line 725, in train
rasa-worker_1      |     force_training=rjs.get("force", False),
rasa-worker_1      |   File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/asyncio/coroutines.py", line 110, in __next__
...
rasa-worker_1      | ModuleNotFoundError: Cannot find class 'ConveRTTokenizer' from global namespace. Please check that there is no typo in the class name and that you have imported the class into the global namespace.

Does anybody know how to help me?

post by Ghostvv on Feb 14, 2020

It seems that you’re using a wrong version of rasa.

post by tiziano on Feb 14, 2020

I’m using rasa and rasa-sdk 1.6.1.

post by tiziano on Feb 17, 2020

Can you please elaborate a bit more? What version of rasa should I use?

post by Ghostvv on Feb 17, 2020

ConveRTTokenizer was added in version 1.7.

post by tiziano on Feb 17, 2020

Ok, thank you! I’ll try updating Rasa.

post by tiziano on Feb 19, 2020

I updated rasa to the last version, but I’m still getting the same error…

post by tiziano on Feb 24, 2020

Anybody please?

post by tiziano on Feb 26, 2020

I found out that if I use only

language: "en"
pipeline: "pretrained_embeddings_convert"

it works without errors, while if I specify the whole components:

language: "en"
pipeline:
- name: "ConveRTTokenizer"
- name: "ConveRTFeaturizer"
- name: "EmbeddingIntentClassifier"

it gives me the error that I put above. Does anybody know why is that? @Ghostvv?

post by Ghostvv on Feb 26, 2020

Are you sure you use the same environment with correct rasa version?

post by tiziano on Feb 26, 2020

What do you mean by same environment?

post by tiziano on Mar 2, 2020

post by erohmensing on Mar 2, 2020

@tiziano can you provide your docker-compose file?

post by tiziano on Mar 2, 2020

Sure, here it is:

version: "3.4"
...
  redis:
    restart: always
    image: "bitnami/redis:5.0.5"
    ports:
      - "6379:6379"
    environment:
      REDIS_PASSWORD: ${REDIS_PASSWORD}

post by erohmensing on Mar 2, 2020

Okay. This comment seems particularly weird: Cannot find class 'ConveRTTokenizer' I tried on my machine and could not replicate it.