Can rasa support pg vector and sentence transformer model - Getting Started with Rasa / Tutorials, Resources & Videos - Rasa Community Forum
👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground
Can rasa support pg vector and sentence transformer model
post by sudipta on Feb 5, 2025
I am using pg vector and sentence transformer model to store embeddings data in pg vector its working in local but its not working in server how can I solve the issue. getting 502 bad gateway
post by pkchoudhary1211 on Feb 5, 2025
It sounds like you’re running into a server issue. I’ve had a similar problem before when using PG Vector and Sentence Transformers with Rasa, and usually, it’s something with the server config. I’d check your server logs (Nginx or Apache) for any specific errors—502 Bad Gateway typically means there’s a problem with the connection or proxy setup. Also, make sure the database is accessible from your server and check for any firewall rules that might be blocking it. I’ve found making sure all dependencies are properly installed on the server and confirming your database settings can solve a lot of these types of issues.