Bot not working in server - Rasa Open Source - Rasa Community Forum

Bot not working in server

post by karthik1 on Jan 30, 2020

Hi

I have built chatbot for my organization, bot is working fine in local, but I deployed in windows server; it is not following the stories. Help me regarding this issue.


post by btotharye on Feb 3, 2020

Hello @karthik1,

Do you mind providing more information on your issue? How you have it deployed, what isn’t working exactly, etc.

Thanks


post by karthik1 on Feb 5, 2020

Hi, @btotharye sorry for the late reply.

Deployed procedure: chatbot is running in server with anaconda terminal and after getting localhost, I have used ngrok for HTTPS URL and that URL is pasted in an HTML page, but after that the chatbot is not following the stories and not taking person name and domain email like @rasa.com, @facebook.com it is not accepting. Please tell me the problem.


post by btotharye on Feb 6, 2020

I would recommend testing this locally using the shell personally; that way you can easily see what is happening and what slots and such are being filled.

Are you using duckling or how are you extracting emails? Do you have any logs to go on?

Thanks


post by karthik1 on Feb 6, 2020

Yes, I have tested in locally and http server; it's working well, but the issue is with if the site is secure. For site secure I have used ngrok; after connecting to the ngrok tool, the bot has an issue, not following stories and not responding properly.

For email extracting, I have used spacy extraction out.log (15.2 KB)

If we see the above image, there is no start message and if we see the log, there it has mentioned that I have not created the start message like below image.

I have mentioned the start message in domain file.

Please give me resolution for this.


post by karthik1 on Feb 7, 2020

Thank you… Issue got resolved.


post by btotharye on Feb 7, 2020

Do you mind sharing what it was that was the resolution?

Thanks


post by karthik1 on Feb 7, 2020

The problem is with ngrok tools. Sometimes it is showing 400 error so I have used

ngrok http -host-header=localhost 5005

Issue got resolved.


post by Vaibhav_Bagde on Apr 19, 2023

Hii @karthik1

Can you please help me with how did you collect those logs? I am trying to collect logs and getting success. Please provide code if you don’t mind.

Thank you.