Bot closes isssue - Getting Started with Rasa / Tutorials, Resources & Videos - Rasa Community Forum
👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground
Bot closes isssue
post by darpant-289 on Jun 22, 2021
Bot closes before complete conversations. so bot can’t send summary to client at the end of conversation. This issue raised after connecting bot to databases. so why I am facing issue? can you please guide me?
post by nik202 on Jun 22, 2021
@darpant-289 Is your bot able to complete all the stories of bot/user conversation? What front end are you using and what is your backend (database)? It is an issue with socket.io. It happened to me in the past, but let me collect my thoughts for you. Meanwhile, please share me some information.
post by darpant-289 on Jun 22, 2021
yes bot runs very well in cmd using rasa shell, but is raised issue in UI. so
post by nik202 on Jun 22, 2021
@darpant-289 please read my above answer and provide me all answers please.
post by darpant-289 on Jun 22, 2021
I think it is not a problem of socket.io because it runs very well but bot does not send a thank you message. so it closes without sending a thank you message.
post by nik202 on Jun 22, 2021
@darpant-289 Check your story then, that you have set the thank you utterance or not or do share us the code or some screenshot.
post by darpant-289 on Jun 22, 2021
I used sqlite database and the UI file is given below index.html (4.3 KB)
post by darpant-289 on Jun 22, 2021
post by darpant-289 on Jun 22, 2021
post by nik202 on Jun 22, 2021
@darpant-289 you are using css, html, and js to deploy your bot. I will suggest see this video and try again Rasa Webchat Integration - #119 by Horizon733 It can be the issue of UI.
post by darpant-289 on Jun 22, 2021
yes I am using below command to run the bot:
- rasa run -m models --enable-api --cors “*” --debug
- rasa run actions
post by nik202 on Jun 22, 2021
@darpant-289 your action file line 148 change dispacter.utter_message(template=“utter_lead_q2”, tracker).
post by darpant-289 on Jun 22, 2021
yes I have also tried message instead of template but still bot closes without sending summary or thank you message.
post by nik202 on Jun 22, 2021
@darpant-289 you need to execute the code step by step to solve this issue as I can see. Even try rasa interactive to see the issue, what actions and intent are following as per the confidence score.