Beginners want to make chatbot - Getting Started with Rasa / Tutorials, Resources & Videos - Rasa Community Forum

👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground

Beginners want to make chatbot

post by andik13 on Jul 29, 2020

andik13
I want to start building a chatbot, I admit I’m a beginner. I’m confused for the stages of the manufacturing stage. files of whatever format are needed to code


post by stephens on Aug 4, 2020

stephens
The Rasa Masterclass videos are a good place to start.

Related topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
How a beginner should start developing chatbot using ? Are there beginner friendly tutorials other that documentation?
Rasa Open Source
8 412 Oct 2021
Want to learn building chatbot
Rasa Open Source
1 561 Nov 2019
Looking for a tutorial
Tutorials, Resources & Videos
2 357 Oct 2019
How to create a simple bot with rasa
Rasa Open Source
1 863 Dec 2019
New to rasa but eager to learn
Introduce yourself
0 843 Jul 2019