Auto update in the existing template after train - Getting Started with Rasa / Tutorials, Resources & Videos - Rasa Community Forum

👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground

Auto update in the existing template after train

post by Dinesh-gowdam-2610 on Nov 6, 2020

Automatic content updation in the existing template. I need the solution for it. If the user gives input which is not related to the intent the bot responds automatically to the user.

I have tried a fallback policy method which bot responses as a single response. I like to be as an automated one.

Is there any possibility to do that?

Thanks in advance

469 views

Related topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
How to make bot silent or answer “Sorry, I don’t know this question” 7 748 Mar 2022
Generate Rasa responses from another AI model 2 268 Jul 2023
RASA ALWAYS PREDICT NEXT ACTION IS FALLBACK ACTION 5 786 Jul 2019
Once using RulePolicy, the Bot stops responding 7 388 Aug 2021
Rasa up and running but bot couldn't find any responses after adding new intent 23 3.0k May 2022