Add some new layers to Rasa - Rasa CALM - Rasa Community Forum

Introducing the Rasa Playground

Add some new layers to Rasa

post by timurrakhimzhan on Aug 25, 2024

Currently, I am trying to add a translation layer to Rasa. Firstly, I need to translate user’s message to English and after that translate bot’s message back to needed language. However current API of rasa does not allow to do it. Can you please consider adding some new layer, that we can use to manipulate messages right after input (before it went to tracker).

post by jtrasa on Aug 25, 2024

Can you tell me more about the problem you’re trying to solve? Is this assistant using CALM or NLU?

post by timurrakhimzhan on Aug 27, 2024

Assistant is using CALM. I am trying to add a translation of user’s input to English and bot’s response to user language. I achieved that using my own InputChannel and OutputChannel, however testing is not possible using rasa inspect.

post by jtrasa on Aug 28, 2024

It sounds like you’re trying to build an assistant that supports multiple languages, English and one other, is that correct?

post by timurrakhimzhan on Aug 30, 2024

two others, actually. But overall, yeah, that’s what I am trying to do.

post by rpsjr on Feb 17, 2025

Up!

post by rpsjr on Feb 18, 2025

Found the first best solution here