404 Not Found Response on http://localhost:5005/webhooks/rest/webhook - Getting Started with Rasa / Tutorials, Resources & Videos - Rasa Community Forum
👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground
404 Not Found Response on http://localhost:5005/webhooks/rest/webhook
post by lizzym0n on Sep 14, 2023
Hey Forum,
i’ve built a rasa chatbot with a node.js frontend. When i start the rasa and rasa action server i can’t access to http://localhost:5005/webhooks/rest/webhook. I’ve also tried via postman / thunder client. I always get 404 - Not Found. I’ve already enabled the required ports in the firewall, restarted the server, checked my files, configured the endpoint correctly, configured and checked cors settings, also tested with cURL …
Unfortunately i don’t know what else i can do. Any tips?
Rasa Open Source version
3.6.8
Rasa SDK version
3.6.2
Python version
3.9.0
What operating system are you using?
Windows 11
post by maruthi.guptha on Mar 12, 2024
maruthi.guptha
HI,I am having issue. I deployed BOT in aws environment. There is NO authentication authorisation involved here. When app trying to connect rasa web hook endpoint getting below error.
‘ https://my-app.com’ has been blocked by CORS policy: No ‘Access-Control-Allow-Origin’ header is present on the requested resource.